Make sure you are entering all the following information EXACTLY as it appears on your insurance:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Zip Code
- Date of Birth
Common verification issues:
- If you have moved recently, your health plan provider might have your old address on file. If that is the case, enter that zip code and you should be able to verify your account.
- The zip code on the verification page will be the zip code your insurance provider has on file (this is usually your home address zip code) and not the company’s zip code.
- Mistyped birth date. Note that if you are not the primary individual on the healthcare plan, this will be your birth date and not the primary individual’s birth date.
- Incorrect Social Security Number (SSN). Note that this should be the Social Security Number of the primary individual on the healthcare plan. The primary individual should be the employee of the employer that is providing the insurance benefits.
- Make sure you are using the last 6 digits of the primary individual’s Social Security Number (no dash) that is associated with the healthcare plan.
You have 5 attempts to ensure that your information is entered correctly after which you will be prevented from verifying your account for 24 hours.
If you are entering information correctly and you continue to get the “Unable to Verify” error, please email us at email@example.com. It’s possible there’s a data error in your healthcare insurance records and we will work to address it as quickly as possible.